Here’s the thing, I really don’t enjoy going to the bathroom out in public. I hate even more that this whole gender equality with the bathroom is really, honestly, an issue.
Let’s not forget the one time I had to use the restroom so badly I skipped infront of a man, on purpose, using the men’s bathroom just to relieve myself from the noise.
Look here’s the rules for LB andddd pretty much anybody else that I’ve talked to about this situation.
- Don’t piss on the floor.
- Don’t leave your tampon/pad disposables on the floor.
- Toilet paper goes on the roll or in the toilet and SOMTIMES in the trash can.
- Don’t ever look under, around, above, about anywhere other than your own business. Basically no traveling eyes. Thank you.
- Don’t chat with me in the bathroom unless it’s something of kindness. All in all, don’t talk to me.
- Check yourself in the mirror before leaving.
- Last but not least, wash your hands.
No where in my list of banter had I had any content about gender. But hey, we all know that “one guy.” Let’s just not be “that way.” Respect each others privacy and no one will bother.